- Made by Inarco in 1967. Japan
- This is a unique pitcher in green apples and daisies pattern.
- Mid Century Modern
- Excellent Condition. Gorgeous color on outside. 2 rough spots on branch handle. Little crazing on inside. See photos
- Height: 6 1/2 in
- Width (at base): 3 1/2 in
- Weight: 15.2 oz
- Larry’s Basement SKU: GN5568
Kitchen & Dining, Pottery, Tableware
Vintage Inarco 1967 PITCHER E2905 Green Apples & Daisy MCM
$12.77& Free Shipping
See description and photos for more details.
Out of stock